Sunday, January 26, 2014

Far East Organization Children's Park

Click to enlarge the area map courtesy of Gardens by the Bay

It took me quite a while to get there. Well, I took the long route (but enjoyed the greenery nevertheless). I figured that out as I was on my way home. I should have taken this direction instead: As soon as you get off Bayfront Station on the circle (yellow) line,  follow the signs toward Gardens by the Bay.  Referring to the map above, if you need a ramp for the stroller, the fastest route would be the one I labelled red for your convenience. You'd go through Supertree Grove and walk past the towering structures along the way.  





Far East Organization Children's Garden located inside Gardens by the Bay was officially opened to the public last Tuesday. We had the opportunity to take a sneak peek at what the park had to offer. We got there late in the afternoon. Casey had a good nap the entire train ride. As soon as we got there, it took a while for him to warm up and start goofing and dodging water jets with other kids.  

With the iconic Marina Bay Sands and Cloud Forest dome behind, Fish Fountain is by far the ultimate outdoor picturesque water park for toddlers. Not only do kids fancy and indulge their sight and touch in the fish sculptures and water tunnels but their auditory as well. The entire Children's Garden has kiddy music songs blaring all around for their amusement. My cellphone accidentally dialed my friend's number and he thought we were watching 'Lion King.' For most of the time, it was Little Mermaid's Under the Sea. Sound was exceptional, as if you were in a theme park. 













Regarding security, you need not worry as cameras can be found in most areas. He sure had a blast 'coz even though he was shivering from the cool wind blow, he didn't want to stop. His lips were turning pale and his arms and feet were starting to shake like a leaf. I had to draw away his play with M&Ms. Haha. We are looking forward to going back and experiencing the rest of the areas. Noon time would be best. Hope to see you around! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment